Have you ever wanted to:
Improve your Chinese reading and writing skills?
Gain rich experience in a nation-wide contest to build up your resume?
Get FREE powerful AI-Powered language tool to enhance your Chinese?
and also … WIN $150 ?
This contest is just right for you!
Co-hosted by *Ponddy Education Inc. and NCACLS (全美中文學校聯合總會), this contest gives all Chinese language learners the opportunity to showcase their reading and writing skills, test and improve their language abilities with AI technology and a panel of language experts, and win cash prizes up to $150 !
Ponddy Reader, developed at the request of West Point Academy, is an AI-powered platform that makes any authentic material comprehensible by transforming content into interactive learning modules. It also includes over 500 professionally developed content modules, all leveled according to ACTFL, ILR standards and international standards such as TOCFL and HSK.
Users can upload text, audio and other supplemental learning files on Reader. System automatically transforms submitted content into interactive learning modules with language scaffolding tools to facilitate comprehension. Users can easily share all modules created with URL or QR code.
*Ponddy Education Inc. proudly sponsors all cash prizes and provides all applicants with FREE Standard Subscription to AI-Powered language learning tool – Ponddy Reader (from entry date to July 31st, 2019, valued at $30).
All Chinese language learners under 18 years old
- Fill out Entry Form and download Contest Packet
- Record the article and write your essay
- Submit the above to complete your Contest Entry
April 22nd – June 9th, 2019*
*Entries are only valid when submitted during this time period
- Three winners in each ACTFL level
- Intermediate Low (I1)
- Intermediate Medium (I3)
- Intermediate High (I5)
- Cash prizes for winners
- 1st place: $150
- 2nd place: $100
- 3rd place: $75
- Teachers of 1st place winners will receive
- Cash prize of $150 and
- 1-year Standard Subscription of Ponddy reader for up to 25 students
- Prizes will be awarded at the NCACLS (全美中文學校聯合總會) 25th Annual Conference (Aug 3rd-4th, 2019, Baltimore, Maryland)
Enter to Win Today !
Online Entry: Chinese Oral Reading & Writing Contest Entry Form
Intermediate-Low-i1 (64 downloads) (learn Chinese for 1-3 years)
Intermediate-Mid-i3 (28 downloads) (learn Chinese for 3-5 years)
Intermediate-High-i5 (57 downloads) (learn Chinese for 5+ years)*
*Suggested experiences in Chinese are for reference only
Reader registration: Ponddy Reader
Share the contest with friends or students👇
1. Only one entry is allowed for each participant.
2. Students must record their own audio and write their own essays.
3. Failure to provide your answers or a link to your Pondlet will result in disqualification of the entry.
4. Winners will be contacted directly. Prizes will be presented to the teachers at the annual NCACLS conference August 3-4, 2019 in Baltimore. NCACLS will publish the winning student profiles and their Pondlet QR code and link.
5. Ponddy Education Inc. reserves the right of final explanation for the contest.
6. Contest related contacts: email@example.com or (408) 800-7798